Re: [Chicken-users] questionable http-server behaviour under heavyload:

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] questionable http-server behaviour under heavyload: broken pipe
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:06:48 +0200

Hello,

Felix Winkelmann wrote:
[...]
On the other hand, spiffy-main.scm does perform an explicit

(set-signal-handler! signal/pipe #f)

which internally does a signal(SIGPIPE, SIG_IGN).
So I assumed the signal will be disabled. Apparently
I was wrong. Or not?
[...]

If I understood the original problem description correctly, the error
didn't occur with spiffy but with the very simple "hello world" server
example from the http egg documentation.

It would probably be worth trying the example out again, with a
(set-signal-handler! ...) inserted.

cu,
Thomas