Re: [Chicken-users] functions for hash tables

From: Shiro Kawai
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] functions for hash tables
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:31:19 -1000 (HST)

I don't know the context of this discussion, but here's some
comparison of APIs, FYI.

http://www.shiro.dreamhost.com/scheme/wiliki/schemexref.cgi/Concept:HashTable

Having optional 'fallback' argument in hash-table-{get|ref} has
also variations; Gauche and STklos take a value, and PLT takes a thunk.

http://www.shiro.dreamhost.com/scheme/wiliki/schemexref.cgi/hash-table-get

--shiro