Re: [Chicken-users] Even more format weirdness

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Even more format weirdness
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:03:54 +0200

On 9/1/05, Alejandro Forero Cuervo <address@hidden> wrote:

> I suppose that as more people begin to use this implementation, some
> easy to fix bugs will be found.  I believe it should be tested more
> throughly before replacing Chicken's implementation.  So I invite
> everyone to test it and report any bugs found as test cases. :)

I have just kicked out the old format from the base system. It will be
available as an egg in the future (so user-code will not notice).

(I have made a couple of other changes, and so will release
a new snapshot and updated eggs together)

Perhaps if you release the new format code as an egg (`better-format` ? ;-),
users will find it easier to test it?