Re: [Chicken-users] Wrong attribution in http egg doc

From: Reed Sheridan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Wrong attribution in http egg doc
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:58:50 -0500

From: felix winkelmann <address@hidden >
To: Kon Lovett <address@hidden>
Cc: chicken < address@hidden>

On 9/26/05, Kon Lovett < address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I think Felix gave me credit where it isn't due:
>
> 1.31 The ports returned by http:send-request, http:GET and http:POST
> are finalized [Thanks to Kon Lovett]

Absolutely. With sincerest apologies to

REED SHERIDAN

(Oh boy)

That's ok; I only do open-source software for the money and the women anyway.

While there were problems with format, I eliminated postgresql's needless dependency on it (it wasn't using any fancy stuff that isn't in sprintf).  Format seems to work now, but here's the patch to eliminate the dependency on that horrific mess anyway.

Reed Sheridan