Re: [Chicken-users] CMake testing

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CMake testing
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:47:24 -0700

Regarding my missing libchicken.lib: there is perhaps nothing amiss in cmake. I tried 'nmake chicken_lib' and it doesn't build because of tcp.c errors. If the tarballs can be updated with people's patches, so that they build on Windows, that would be nice. I have downloaded the Darcs repository but I have yet to figure out how to bootstrap it. I ran into problems with my MinGW environment; maybe I'll have better luck with a VC++ bootstrap. I am wondering if the CMakeLists.txt is really set up for a Darcs bootstrap? I'm thinking it isn't; I wonder if it's within the scope of what CMake could do.

Cheers,
Brandon J. Van Every
   (cruise (director (of SeaFunc)
           '(Seattle Functional Programmers)))