[Chicken-users] CMakeLists.txt from darcs doesn't work

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-users] CMakeLists.txt from darcs doesn't work
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:27:35 -0800

The CMakeLists.txt available in the darcs repository will not build either Chicken 2.2 or 2.207 under either MinGW or VC++ 7.1. The CMakeLists.txt that came from Kitware builds both just fine, although I haven't actually tested the end products to see if they work correctly. I notice that the darcs version contains significant functionality over and above what Kitware originally provided. What state is it in? Is it known to build on Unix or some such, or is it simply half finished?

Cheers,
Brandon J. Van Every
   (cruise (director (of SeaFunc)
           '(Seattle Functional Programmers)))