[Chicken-users] Windows build status

From: Patrick Brannan
Subject: [Chicken-users] Windows build status
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 09:47:02 -0600

Does anyone know what status of cmake, mingw,  and building on Windows in general? I picked up the latest chicken archive, 2.216, and the only thing that works is the batch file. I guess as long as it works that is good enough, but for some reason I seem to be longing for more complication... At one time I had a CMakeLists.txt file that worked with the VC Toolkit, but whatever is in there now does not.

I know that Felix is probably tired of this issue, but if any one could give me a pointer as to what actually works with recent tools I would appreciate it. If someone has started something that I could help finish I would be happy to do that as well.

Thanks,

Pat