Re: [Chicken-users] JNI bindings

From: Mark Wutka
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] JNI bindings
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:13:52 -0500

" It seems that (at least the Sun VM) doesn't play well with Chicken - running
" the simple SWT example is erratic, and this is likely not due to SWT,
" but to a general problem with JNI (it depends on the nursery size, and
" such indicates that the JVM makes some strange assumuptions about
" stack usage).
" If it works for you - wonderful! But I wouldn't (yet) consider it reliable.

I have to confess some ignorance in how Chicken the nursery size and the
stack are interrelated. I am just wondering if it might be an issue
where the Java stack size needs to be increased with the -Xss option.
  Mark