[Chicken-users] Re: draft of INSTALL-MinGW.txt

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: draft of INSTALL-MinGW.txt
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 23:29:08 -0800

Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
"make" works fine, though. Your output directory should be populated with all the Chicken stuff, and you should experience no errors. Please let me know if you can at least do a successful "make" with these instructions.
Looking at the contents of the chicken-2.216-win32.zip binary distribution, it appears I exaggerated when I said "all" the Chicken stuff is produced. Several things are missing. Nevertheless, I'd like to know if you can build what I've got so far, if you're willing to do that testing. Just thought I'd better be clear on Truth In Advertizing: this build is not ready for prime time.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every