Re: [Chicken-users] (use posix) on mac os x

From: Ashish Shrestha
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] (use posix) on mac os x
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 07:26:42 +0000

Sorry for not getting back on this. I did try the darcs version and later 2.3 version and never got it working. I did think that fact that I installed in my own user directory ~/usr/.... might have had an issue with it. Will give this solution a try.

Meanwhile, I got my tiny  app done on Linux box. It is a simple photo album to use lightbox.js. Will be posting it soon. Isn't perfect and certainly would love feedback.

Can't really try the solution you have posted just yet as my PowerBook is with Apple for repair. A horizontal line of stuck pixel. Said I need to replace the lcd screen. Am I glad I still have the warranty.

Will give it a try when I get it back and post.

Ashish