Re: [Chicken-users] rails-like framework

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] rails-like framework
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 22:47:22 +0000 (GMT)

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006, PeterBex wrote:

On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 06:40:41PM +0000, Thomas Chust wrote:

[...]
A small example using TinyCLOS and SQLite3 is attached. It does runtime
generation of classes and accessor methods completely automatically from
the database schema and is terribly easy to use because I didn't have the
time to make up something sophisticated.

Bravo!  This is just beautiful!  Quickly - make an egg out of it :)
[...]

Hello Peter,

I'm happy and a bit surprised that you like it. But maybe this code is really more useful than I thought. Anyway, you asked for it, so here is the egg:
  * documentation only
      http://www.chust.org/projects/sqlite3-tinyclos.html
  * installable bundle
      http://www.chust.org/projects/sqlite3-tinyclos.egg
  * subversion repository
      svn co https://secure.afc.no-ip.info/svn/chicken-eggs/sqlite3-tinyclos

Writing the documentation took a little, so it wasn't exactly very quick ;-)

cu,
Thomas