Re: [Chicken-users] CMake now compiles from Darcs

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CMake now compiles from Darcs
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:22:17 +0200

On 5/16/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

I believe it can all be built with CMake 2.4.1 beta, available at
http://cmake.org/HTML/Download.html .  However, my actual CMake is the
2.5 development version.  It contains some LIST commands which I'm not
sure are present or identical in 2.4.1.  If you try 2.4.1 and it goes
bzzzt, let me know and I'll change CMakeLists.txt accordingly.

Splendid, Brandon! I'll try the beta version in the next few days on Linux
and Mac. I really appreciate the work you've put into this.