Re: [Chicken-users] most-{positive,negative}-fixnum

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] most-{positive,negative}-fixnum
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 08:42:54 -0400

felix winkelmann scripsit:

> Right, sth like:
>
> (define most-positive-fixnum (foreign-value "C_MOST_POSITIVE_FIXNUM"
> int))
> (define most-negative-fixnum (foreign-value "C_MOST_NEGATIVE_FIXNUM"
> int))
>
> should do the job.

Thanks!  It works.

> (felix)

Felix?

Felix?

/me shakes Felix.

Oh dear!  Felix seems to have gone catatonic!

Oh no!  He has invoked himself!!

/me waits for stack overflow, but it never comes thanks to TCO.

Alas, poor Felix!  I knew him, Horatio ....

--
As we all know, civil libertarians are not      John Cowan
the friskiest group around -- comes from        address@hidden