Re: [Chicken-users] static library and link

From: Frederic Peschanski
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] static library and link
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 23:22:57 +0200

Hello all

Thanks yo all for your very insightful explanations, I begin
to understand the way things are working.

I also understand that cygwin is a little bit more "picky".

For example, if I use Thomas' makefile, everything get
compiled on both cygwin and linux.  On linux everything
works fine but on cygwin only the statically linked program
works, for the dynamic one I obtain:

====
Error: unbound variable: mylib

   Call history:

   <eval>       (define-extension mylib (export foo bar))   <--
=====

Anyway, I am progressing, thank you again !
Fred.