Re: [Chicken-users] non-finalized object in SWIG

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] non-finalized object in SWIG
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:44:07 +0900

Hi, here is the steps.

Surely, you need chicken and swig.
(I use chicken-2.3 and swig-1.3.29.)
Also, wxWidgets is required. deb: libwxgtk2.6-dev
(Mine is wxWidgets-2.6.2.)

Get the project:
% svn co https://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/svn/chicken-eggs/wxchicken
(you can login as "anonymous")

Compile it:
% cd wxchicken; chicken-setup wxchicken.setup

Test it:
% csi tests/notebook.scm
which seems to work.

% csi tests/notebook2.scm