[Chicken-users] Update to eggdoc.setup

From: Jim Miller
Subject: [Chicken-users] Update to eggdoc.setup
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 22:02:39 -0400

(Sorry if this isn't the appropriate venue for posting egg fixes)

In the eggdoc.egg that I just installed didn't install the html documentation or update the version number in the egg documentation index.  Here is a new eggdoc.setup file that does both.  I'm fairly new to scheme and chicken so I'm not using the eggdoc:version to set the version number, for the moment I'm simply hardcoding it.