Re: [Chicken-users] plists

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] plists
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 01:23:03 -0700

Kon Lovett wrote:
On Jul 12, 2006, at 2:20 PM, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

benchmark/plists is a Scheme file. Is there a compelling reason why it doesn't have a .scm suffix? I'm a little unclear on how it's loaded and utilized, my Scheme skills being weak compared to my CMake skills. I will make whatever changes are needed to have it be plists.scm if someone points me in the right direction.

It is used in cscbench.scm as a '-prologue' for "chicken" when compiling some files. Not really used as an include or source.

So wouldn't one want it to be treated as Scheme in an editor such as XEmacs? It looks parenthetically balanced.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every