Re: [Chicken-users] FastCGI interface

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] FastCGI interface
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 07:22:04 +0200

On 7/13/06, Alex Drummond <address@hidden> wrote:
I couldn't find a FastCGI library for Chicken, so I had a go at putting
together some bindings to the FCGX API of libfcgi. The result is only
~200 lines, but I thought I would post it here in case someone finds it
useful. Here's some example code (tested with lighttpd), followed by the
code for the bindings:

Hey, very nice! Would you be interested in putting this into an egg?
I not, I can do it for you as well, if you would provide a bit of
documentation.