Re: [Chicken-users] no hardwiring of -DHAVE_CHICKEN_CONFIG_H

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] no hardwiring of -DHAVE_CHICKEN_CONFIG_H
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:49:54 +0200

On 7/24/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:
csc.scm.in contained a hardwired -DHAVE_CHICKEN_CONFIG_H.  I have
removed it.  Build flags must be generated by the particular build
(./configure, makefile.vc, CMake) and passed through @address@hidden
Different build systems use different flags; for instance, CMake does
not have a chicken-config.h, nor should it.

Changes need to be made to the ./configure build system.  I have not
done them, as I don't really know what the right way to do it is, nor do
I want to know.  I expect it is trivial for someone else.

Yes, I have changed Makefile.am to emit the -D...

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp