Re: [Chicken-users] Noob Question about the Chicken Users List

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Noob Question about the Chicken Users List
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:04:04 -0700

Sean (G) wrote:
Hi,

As far as I know I am a registered Chicken user - however (and I know I am going to feel stupid for asking this) I can't seem to find a way of seeing the current and up to date view of the list. I can only access the list via the archives. When I log into the list with my password etc. I can only go to a page that shows me the subscriber list. What am I missing?

As far as I know, there is no current up-to-the-minute archive of [Chicken-users] posts.  The archives lag slightly.  So, you would use your mail program to read the up-to-the-minute stuff.