[Chicken-users] breakpoints

From: Thomas Hafner
Subject: [Chicken-users] breakpoints
Date: 19 Aug 2006 01:55:20 +0200

that has been posted to gmane.lisp.scheme.chicken as well.

Hello,

if csi stops due to a breakpoint, how can I then inspect the
environment or at least variables like x in the following example?

(let ((x (f)))
  (breakpoint) ;;what's the value of x here?
)

Of course I could add something like (write x) in advance, but I'd
rather like to decide at runtime (i.e. not before the breakpoint is
hit) which variables to be inspected. Is that possible?

Regards
  Thomas