Re: [Chicken-users] SLIB support for Chicken?

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SLIB support for Chicken?
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:30:08 +0200

On 8/15/06, Sean D <address@hidden> wrote:
I notice from the SLIB homepage (
http://swiss.csail.mit.edu/~jaffer/SLIB ) that Chicken is
NOT mentioned as one of the flavours of Scheme supported by SLIB.

I understand that Chicken has some kind of support for SLIB in interpreted
mode.

- Is this still the case?
- What is the current status on this?

I may have an old chicken.init flying around on my
harddisk. Please give me a few days. The proper way would
be to compile SLIB, of course, but due to it's completely f*cked up
design (sorry, I had to say this), SLIB is IMHO not compilable.

The best approach would be to pick the modules you find interesting
and port them to chicken...

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp