Re: [Chicken-users] Problems compiling several eggs

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Problems compiling several eggs
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:21:50 +0200

On 10/23/06, Peter Busser <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

I have problems compiling the following eggs using Chicken 2.5:

unix-sockets
srfi-66
tar
rlimit
spread
xosd

The problem is the same for all eggs: #>! is translated to ! in the C
output, and #>? to ? in the C output. When I change it to #>, the
compiliation goes well.

They all need easyffi, which isn't in the .meta file.

I fixed this and uploaded the new versions of the mentioned eggs.

I have looked in manual.pdf from the Chicken home page, and it looks like
#>! is still supported.

The pdf is for chicken version 2.41. I don't know yet how to properly
generate pdf from the wiki pages.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp