[Chicken-users] Google maps implementation (was Map with Chicken users)

From: Dan
Subject: [Chicken-users] Google maps implementation (was Map with Chicken users)
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:36:46 -0800 (PST)

> Look if you don't understand why the Frappr website
> looks like it does,
> the amount of work it takes to maintain such a site,
> and why they're actually hiring people...

"Don't understand" ?...

The following is pretty much all that's needed:
http://www.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/async.html

The webapp must publish a suitable data.xml, in the
following format:

http://www.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/data.xml

That's it. Just copy the Javascript to the Chicken
users map page, and expose data.xml. Oh yeah, the
default zoom needs to be changed, and we need to get a
Google Maps API key.

"Don't understand" ?...

-- Dan

Yahoo! Music Unlimited