Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Manuals on the wiki

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Manuals on the wiki
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:33:14 +0100

On 16 Nov 2006 15:10:34 +0100, Thomas Hafner <address@hidden> wrote:
"felix winkelmann" <address@hidden> wrote/schrieb <address@hidden>:

> On 11/14/06, Toby Butzon <address@hidden> wrote:
> > http://chicken.wiki.br/manual
>
> The latter is obsolete - it was Alejandros first version of a wiki manual.

Hmm, I can't find there an index of functions and macros (Scheme
Standard and SRFI and Chicken special ones). Does it exist?

Currently not, but I have created index files for r5rs, chicken and egg
definitions which will be used for Toby's mighty callcc.org redirector,
which will be available in the not so far future.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp