Re: [Chicken-users] alexpander egg bug, fix

From: Dan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] alexpander egg bug, fix
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:07:07 -0800 (PST)

> The alexpander egg is certainly syntax, should work
> as intended and modifies internal expansion hooks
> when loaded.

Ah, then I misunderstood the purpose of the egg. The
original code is a pure R5RS "user-space" syntax-rules
macroexpander. You can use it to, uh, expand
syntax-rules macros programatically without affecting
the underlying Scheme.

This is the only reason I wanted the alexpander. But I
see that the egg does something different (it hooks
the expander into the guts of the Chicken), so I'll
have to use the original code.

-- Dan

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/ mo