Re: [Chicken-users] blas egg and atlas patch

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] blas egg and atlas patch
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:08:29 +0100

On 12/12/06, Stu Glaser <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I have changed the blas egg so that it supports ATLAS (Automatically
Tuned Linear Algebra Software).  Atlas is an efficient implementation of
BLAS that is automatically tuned for a particular computer.

I have attached the patch (against the eggs svn repository).  Please let
me know if the formatting is incorrect.

Hi, Stu!

Sorry, this took a while. I think the cond-test expressions are slightly
misarranged, but have fixed this in the setup file and uploaded version
1.4. Thanks very much!