Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Integrating unit tests into source code

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Integrating unit tests into source code
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:50:28 +0100

On 12/15/06, Peter Bex <address@hidden> wrote:

I suppose we just have to agree to disagree on this issue.  Maybe a user
poll about what approach to take is in order?

Why can't everybody just use the approach he/she prefers? When asking
about the "docsexpr" thingy on this list, I was just trying to figure out what
users generally think of it. I will add some sort of generalized approach
to add "annotations" based on a quoted list/docstring to chicken, what
people make from that is their own choice.

I agree that too much tests in the body of a procedure might distract, though.
I also find contracts interesting, but didn't understand the particular way
PLT handles it, yet.