Re: [Chicken-users] Can't get exit values of (process...)?

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Can't get exit values of (process...)?
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 06:23:52 -0800

On Jan 17, 2007, at 11:54 PM, felix winkelmann wrote:

On 1/17/07, Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

You can also try the "osprocess" egg. It will capture the exit status
when the ports are closed. Needs a current Chicken though, >= 2.513

Kon, would it be possible to isolate the code for `process' (which you
modified) into a separately compiled file/egg that provides the
needed functionality for Robin, on a pre 2.513 chicken? I'm afraid
I will forget something.

Yes, but it will take a couple of days. I have other issues unfortunately.