Re: [Chicken-users] qt-egg on windows

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] qt-egg on windows
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:41:59 -0800

Daniel Sadilek wrote:

So, the build of the qt egg under windows does not work out of the
box. I would like to help with that but I am not skilled enough in
this whole qmake, egg building process to provide a fully working
patch that does not break the build on other systems :)

You have mentioned "qmake" several times. Chicken doesn't use qmake, it uses CMake, and only to build Chicken itself. So I'm not understanding what you mean by "this whole qmake, egg building process."

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every