Re : Re : [Chicken-users] Re: [Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit

From: minh thu
Subject: Re : Re : [Chicken-users] Re: [Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:49:33 +0100

2007/3/7, felix winkelmann <address@hidden>:
On 3/7/07, minh thu <address@hidden> wrote:

> When you make a change, don't you up the version ?

No. That's the job of the developer.

I was talking a bout the developer when saying "you"...

> If it's the case, automatic upload would only involve new directory under
tags.

> Also, in the .meta file, maybe it would be wise to have an option to
> disable the .meta file.

Good idea.

So, this one means "don't run the script".

>And an option to disable the .meta file after
> one run.

I don't understand this one. Could you explain?

And this one means "run it only once" then change the .meta file so
it's disabled.

I don't know if it would be really convenient but it allows the
developer to set "run once", commit its changes and be sure that its
changes are reflected, but also that it won't happen for the next
changes.

Cheers,
thu