Re: [Chicken-users] Rewriting Svnwiki in Java or PHP

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Rewriting Svnwiki in Java or PHP
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 21:56:51 -0400

On 4/1/07, Matthew Welland <address@hidden> wrote:
Wait! Was this a (nother) April fools joke or is it for real? If the former
the jokesters can revel in the knowledge that they were very successful in
pulling the wool over the eyes of at least one list member.

Let's just say that next year, I'll check my calendar before replying
to one of Nelson's messages with a five-point tirade :-)

Happy April 1 everyone, and long live the Chicken.

Graham