Re: [Chicken-users] noobie question about chicken/swig/csi

From: Alex Queiroz
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] noobie question about chicken/swig/csi
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:32:02 -0300

Hallo,

On 4/2/07, Zbigniew <address@hidden> wrote:
I know what you mean.  The other day, while writing a pure assembly
module coded to the C++ ABI, I found myself thinking, "this just isn't
tedious enough".  So saying, I renounced all foreign function
interface interfaces, and plunged into the murky and unfathomable
depths of Chicken's C.    Time passed.  More time passed and I came up
momentarily for air.  Finally, some time passed and--well, you know
how these things go--I had inadvertantly Greenspun my pure C module
into a Lisp interpreter.  I was just about to put the finishing
touches on the FFI when I saw your post.

    Your sarcasm is utterly unnecessary. I'm not attacking Chicken.
It was a passing remark about how the FFI is complicated by the way
Chicken uses the stack. But you people are very sensitive. Sorry for
that. I'm gonna try to refrain myself when thinking of posting random
thoughts.

-alex