Re: [Chicken-users] FP 2.0

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] FP 2.0
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:31:54 +0200

On 4/9/07, Graham Fawcett <address@hidden> wrote:
On 4/4/07, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> A new version (2.0) of the "fp" egg is available - simplified grammar,
> more features, better documentation.

Very nice, Felix!

I hadn't noticed that there was even a 0.1 or 1.1 version --- I think
I must have confused this one with fps (the Functional Postscript
egg). Surely there are just too many eggs now! ;-)

Hey, did you really take a look at it? I thought nobody does. It's my little
pet project - I'm sure it will takeover the wortld by storm, but whenever I
try to program something longer than 3 lines, I get so confused that I

Oh, the T-shirt... This week. Really, honestly, promised. No - don't say a word,
you deserve it.