Re: [Chicken-users] CMake build

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CMake build
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 04:08:37 -0400

felix winkelmann scripsit:

> The bug seems to be uncritical - a "make install" merely recompiles
> chicken-boot (and everything that depends on it...). But it still is
> annoying, of course.

I have not seen this happen on Linux
(Linux chain.censored.com 2.6.12-vserver #1 SMP Sun Oct 2 13:59:14 PDT 2005
i686 GNU/Linux).
Instead, "make install" just runs through the build list without building
anything and then inustalls the various files, just like on Cygwin.
This is the current darcs head plus CMake 2.4.6 (built by me from
the distribution tarball).

Is anything known about the circumstances in which it does happen?

--
"Well, I'm back."  --Sam        John Cowan <address@hidden>