[Chicken-users] pretty-printer for CPS code needed

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] pretty-printer for CPS code needed
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 17:04:37 +0200

Hello!

As I'm currently writing on a document that describes chicken's
compilation process, I need something to pretty print CPS
converted code properly. Chicken's pretty-printer creates
rather wide output, so it's not particularly well readable.

Any ideas or even code? Code that has little dependencies
would be best, as it could go directly into the compiler to
format the output generated by the "-debug" option.