Re: [Chicken-users] chicken and stalin

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken and stalin
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 13:31:14 +0200

On 6/4/07, bryan rasmussen <address@hidden> wrote:
Hmm, not sure if that is the word I should use.

 I guess (for me) what I was meaning was what are different ways that
people might be using Stalin for doing parts of their C compilation,
and how Chicken works with what comes out of Stalin compilation as
first part. Second part, analysis of Chicken Scheme code to see what
would be more optimized in Stalin.

Stalin doesn't support building libraries (I think), so you would probably
have to access an embedded chicken (library) via FFI from stalin
executables. Also not too hard, I'd say, depending on how seamless
(and efficient) the interaction should be.

(Ideally one could conceive some hackery to have a single Scheme file
with annotations that say what goes where)