[Chicken-users] ftl egg

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] ftl egg
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:08:47 +0200

Hello!

I'd like to announce "FTL", a sequence/collection library that I wanted
to port for a long time, gave up several times, but finally made it.
It is originally be Sergei Egorov, and was intended to be released
as a SRFI, but never was.

It is an interface-based library of abstract operations over interfaces
for various types of sequences and I find it quite fascinating, even though
it might seem disturbing at first glance. It is one of those libraries one
has to grasp quite thoroughly before one can actually use it.

Please take a look at http://chicken.wiki.br/ftl

The author (and myself) are very keen on feedback and corrections,
and it would be interesting to see if/how people find it useful.