Re: [Chicken-users] The Programmer Hierarchy

From: Stephen Ramsay
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] The Programmer Hierarchy
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 09:14:01 -0500

On Sun, Jul 08, 2007 at 10:03:26AM -0400, Brandon Van Every wrote:
> http://lukewelling.com/2006/08/03/java-programmers-are-the-erotic-furries-of-programming/

Too funny!

A few of the comments are even funnier, being solidly of the "can't
take a joke" variety:

"I can’t speak for _all_ Java programmers, but I’m perfectly happy to
acknowledge that there may be better languages out there. Java is just
the best that I know for the job I do."

Dude, relax.  Then take a moment to contemplate the bizarre logic of
this statement.  Then relax again.

Steve

--
Stephen Ramsay