[Chicken-users] Chicken on the PS3

From: Peter Keller
Subject: [Chicken-users] Chicken on the PS3
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:11:19 -0500

Hello,

I happen to have access to a PS3 running yellow dog 5.0 linux and checked
to see if the latest stable release of chicken (chicken-2.6) compiled
on it. It compiled out of the box and seemed to work just fine--I even
installed a few eggs with chicken-setup which worked.

The only oddity is this from configure:

checking host system type... powerpc64-apple-linux

config.guess seems to screw that up a bit, but it didn't seem to affect the
compilation and/or function of Chicken.

Thank you.

-pete