Re: [Chicken-users] calling closure from C ?

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] calling closure from C ?
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:04:18 -0700

On Oct 6, 2007, at 8:25 PM, Todd Ingalls wrote:

Hi,
So we have chicken embedded in a C++ app and one thing I would like to be able to do is to repeatedly call a closure. I have a foreign- lambda procedure in chicken which takes closure and sticks them into a queue which is defined on the C++ side. I can then repeatedly call the closure at some timed interval using C_callback , however, when i insert a new closure into the queue and start calling that also it seems to replace the first closure as well so instead of calling two different closure I seem to be calling the same one twice. I am sure I am missing something, but I have looked and can't seem to figure it out. Does anyone have any advice or code that does something like this? Thanks for any help you can offer

I guess we need to know more. Your queue & callback code perhaps.

todd