Re: [Chicken-users] numbers egg - (angle y) feedback

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] numbers egg - (angle y) feedback
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:57:32 -0500

I believe you are misunderstanding what angle is supposed to do.
ANGLE should return 0 (positive reals) or pi (negative reals) when its
argument has a zero imaginary component.  The R5RS is abundantly clear
that the result of angle is a real number x s.t. -pi < x <= pi.

The current behavior of angle is consistent across multiple Scheme
implementations.

csi:
#;1> (angle 2)
0