Re: [Chicken-users] srfi-27 - producing pseudo and truly random numbers

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] srfi-27 - producing pseudo and truly random numbers over a uniform distribution
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:05:10 +0900

  Uniformly-distributed integers can be generated with the
random-mtzig:random! procedure. I do need to make the example
consistent with the API, thanks for pointing that out. Initially, the
procedures in that egg were not reentrant, and the state was global. I
forgot to update the example when I changed the procedures to have a
state variable argument. It looks like your code might work; why don't
you run it and see? Meanwhile, I will update the documentation.

        -Ivan