Re: [Chicken-users] Problems with Chicken 2.732 on Mac OS X

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Problems with Chicken 2.732 on Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:24:50 +0900

  Okay, so removing /opt/local/bin from my path, and compiling Chicken
2.732 followed by 2.739 seems to work, thanks. However, now I have
problems with unresolved symbols in the numbers and gettext eggs,
which compile and work fine with Chicken 2.6 from MacPorts. Could you
please try compiling those on your system and let me know if that
works for you? Thanks so much for your help.

   -Ivan