Re: [Chicken-users] PyFFI

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] PyFFI
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:13:54 +0900

  Well, I just discovered that on the Mac system I was testing pyffi
on, there is both Python 2.3.5 and 2.4, and even though python -V
returns 2.3.5, the "-framework Python" option causes the pyffi library
to be linked with Python 2.4. I have created a new version of pyffi
that provides its own definitions of DecRef/IncRef when used with
Python 2.3. Please check the Eggs Unlimited page to see when pyffi 2.5
is available, and try it again.

   -Ivan