[Chicken-users] DESTDIR does not seem to do the right thing

From: Adam C. Emerson
Subject: [Chicken-users] DESTDIR does not seem to do the right thing
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:26:30 -0500

Good evening,

As the Debian chicken packages are a bit out of date, I'm installing
Chicken from source and using GNU Stow to keep it separated in a
directory of its own.

As such, I am installing with the DESTDIR=/usr/local/stow/chicken
option.  While this worked perfectly well for a while, I now find
that rather than installing Chicken's bin, include, lib ahd share
directory directly under /usr/local/stow, it's installing everything
under /usr/local/stow/chicken/usr/local .

Thank you very much.