Re: [Chicken-users] Comprehensive documentation rewrite

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Comprehensive documentation rewrite
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:06:30 +0900

  Yes, you are right that you have to distribute the Scheme code, I
realized that last night after going home. If that wasn't the case,
you could simply distribute generated assembly code for everything. As
for GPL-ed dependencies, what I meant was that you could ask the
author(s) of any GPL-ed eggs to make an exception for the particular
purposes of your project, similar to the approach taken by Debian.

   -Ivan