[Chicken-users] Re: YADT: yet another documentation thread

From: Hans Nowak
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: YADT: yet another documentation thread
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 08:11:55 -0500

Mark Fredrickson wrote:

With a high probibility that Chicken users will be coming from other PLs, I think a series of "Chicken for Python Programmers", "Chicken for Ruby Programmers", etc could be very helpful. Where are my hashes? How do I do string concatenation? Where are my objects? These questions, and more, should be answered.

I suggest we draft Hans (http://4.flowsnake.org/) for the Python doc. :-)

I was actually going to write such a document last year... the Python programmer's guide to Chicken, or something. As it turns out, I am much better at pointless blathering than at writing solid documentation. :-/ So for now, my "Python vs Scheme" posts will have to fill that void.

--Hans