Re: [Chicken-users] documentation issues...

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] documentation issues...
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:03:55 +0100

On Feb 17, 2008 12:52 PM, Alejandro Forero Cuervo
<address@hidden> wrote:

> > what remains relevant is that its bloody hard to document anything
> > even slightly nontrivial in it.
>
> While this is not my perception, I've heard this claim in the past.  I
> would like to see if Svnwiki can be improved in this area to make it
> easier for you and others like you to use it.  Care to give me a few
> examples of concrete syntax forms that you think we should support and
> what they should parse to?
>
> Thanks and happy editing! :-)

I'd like to add here that I think svnwiki does a pretty good job
and has served us well. Thanks for making it available, Alejandro.
And thanks for being there to fix and extend things when we
need them (this and the fact that it is writen with chicken is
reason enough to keep it).