[Chicken-users] google summer of code

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] google summer of code
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:05:20 +0100

Hello!

Alex Shinn suggested to apply for a project in Googles
Summer of Code program. It would be cool to find some folks here
that would assist me in organizing/mentoring something there:

http://code.google.com/soc/2008/faqs.html

Of course we need some ideas, and would need them quickly,
as the application must be put in until 12th of March.

If you'd like to help or suggest something, please provide input
in the next days. I will be gone over the weekend, but am back at the
start of next week.